Shisensho Solitaire Free Download
About This Game
Way back in 1987, a Japanese game company called Tamtex made a 2D version of Mahjong Solitaire called “Shisenshou Joshiryou-Hen – Sichuan I”. It was first made for arcade cabinets and became popular with people of all ages across the country. Over 30 years later, you can now play Shisensho on Steam.
HOW TO PLAY
The classic game has 144 Mahjong tiles laid out flat in an 18 x 8 rectangle. Match pairs of tiles to clear the board. Tiles can be matched by a single straight line, a line with one bend, or a line with two bends. A tile from the Seasons or Flowers suits can be matched with any other tile of its type.
ABOUT THE DEMO
The demo is the full version of Shisensho Solitaire, giving you unlimited access to Casual, Time Attack and Mini Game modes. However, there are some limitations: Player stats, Achievements, Leaderboards and Steam Cloud are unavailable, and the Campaign is limited to the first 20 levels.
- Campaign – 91 handpicked levels
- Bonus Campaign – Another 91 levels
- Casual Mode – Hint, Undo, Shuffle, Spotlight, no time limit
- Time Attack – Try to beat your fastest time
- Mini Mode – small boards with a customizable time limit
- 6 board sizes ranging from 6×4 to 18×8
- 7 songs, 14 background colors and 8 tile sets
- Built-in Steam Leaderboards
- Steam Achievements
- Steam Cloud saving
- Full Audio settings
- Windowed and Fullscreen
Special thanks to Keevin for providing music from his album, “LoFi from the East Side”.
You can listen to the whole album on your favorite music service – check the forum for links.
Title: Shisensho Solitaire
Genre: Casual, Indie
Release Date: 10 Oct, 2019
- OS: Windows 7 (64bit), 10
- Processor: Intel Celeron
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics
- DirectX: Version 12
- Storage: 100 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Untested on other versions of Windows and DirectX.
Free Download Shisensho Solitaire
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]