Who Needs a Hero? Free Download
About This Game
A weak and naked adventurer, venturing into the world of Grimar, seeking for fame, lots of gold and power!
The journey begins in Grimar, a Kingdom that has lived in peace for years. Peaceful and wealthy, travellers all around the world pass by there every single day. Until one day someone with incredible magical powers began to control monsters around the Kingdom, forcing them to attack and destroy the city. Now you must find out who’s behind these attacks and start writing your own story about the greatest, wealthy and famous warrior they’ve ever seen!
- Choice Events: Choose between two answers, usually “Yes” or “No”. But choose wisely, these choices will directly affect your fame, gold, followers and story!
- Battle Events: Using the table RPG system, roll the dice to see who will win the battle. The more strength you have, the higher your chances of defeating the enemy. But beware, you have a life bar and once you die, it’s game over!
- Success and Failure Events: Test your luck! After choosing an action, you still need to have the luck to complete it. Your chance is presented as four shuffled cards representing rates of success or failure.
- Learn Skills: Answer events in the right order and learn skills during your journey. You never know when you will find a Treasure Chest and will need to open it, right?
- Events with Side Effects: Beware with the side effects, those can be good or bad. A few events can cause side effects depending on your choices. You never know when you’ll end up eating a blue mushroom by mistake, right?
- Inventory: Get a backpack and fill it with whatever items you find. Even poop can be useful sometimes.
- Merchant and Black Market: Buy candies and potions with your gold coins, or trade your followers on the black market for rare items.
- Followers Chat: The higher fame you hold, the more followers you will get. Yet It’s enough to keep an eye on what they are saying about you. If it’s great or bad, that I can’t know beforehand.
Title: Who Needs a Hero?
Genre: Adventure, Casual, Indie, RPG
Henrique Faitta Chitolina, Pidro Soft
Baby Stone Studios
Release Date: 21 Jan, 2021
“I’m so proud of my son!”
“That’s my boy!”
“Now that I’ve played my grandson’s game, I may die in peace.”
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® 4 2.0 GHz equivalent or faster processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requirements are subject to change before the game is released.
Free Download Who Needs a Hero?
Full Game, latest version. Download for Free!
[ Direct download link (PC) ]